- Đang online: 30
- Lượt truy cập: 615919
Thông số kỹ thuật bộ đo phân tích chất lượng nước thải COD, TSS, BOD, COLOR
DATASHEET SENSOR COD
The COD is a spectrometer which works in the wavelength range between 200 and 708 nm (UV-VIS). The result of a single measurement is an absorption spectra over the whole wavelength range.
A spectrometer is a very multi-purpose measuring instrument because it can be implemented in very diverse applications through a relevant calibration. Multi-parameter measurements are also possible. This is a great advantage in comparison to electro-chemical sensors. Moreover, ISA offers an adjustable measuring-path-length whereby the number of potential applications is increased even more.
A great advantage of COD is the special coating of the glass plates in the measuring-path. Combined with the possibility to automatically clean the measuring section with compressed air, COD achieves very long in-ser vice times and maintenance intervals.
Only the optics and the compressed air cleaning are integrated into the V4A-steel sensor head. The entire control- and analysis-electronics are mounted in the accompanying sensor module or the CONTROLER is thereby usable in a high temperature range (up to 110°C). This earmarks COD for use in medicine or the food industry because the sensor head can be sterilised at high temperatures.
The properties of COD in summary:
- optical sensor linked by fibre optic to the analysis unit
- recording across the complete absorption spectrum 200 nm – 708 nm
- suitable for a temperature range from 0°C to +110°C
- sensor adaptable to different media with an easy to adjust measuring-path-length (0.5 – 20 mm)
- saving of raw data and calibrated data
- calibration adjustment by telemetry
- software for calibration and service
- cleaning of measuring-path with compressed air
- easy installation
- high cost-efficiency
- purely optical sensor head with sensor head cable (integrates two fiber optic cables and a compressed air line),
available lengths of the sensor head cable : 2,5 m; 5 m; 10 m
- freely adjustable measuring path from 0.5 to 20mm
- capture of absortion spectra in the range 200 nm – 708 nm
- telemetrical input of calibration algorithms for parameter calculation
- comprehensive software to carry out calibrations
- multi-parameter calculation
- automatic cleaning via compressed air
- process control
- waste water monitoring
- water quality monitoring
- Nitrate: for NO3/NO3-N measurements
Measurement range 0,1 - 100 mg/l NOx_eq im water bodies (other measurment ranges are possible)
- Carbon compounds TOC/COD: Calibration by comparison analysis. Resolution and accuracy depend on the stability of the water-matrix and its ability to be analysed.