- Đang online: 5
- Lượt truy cập: 1164987
- Up to 70% Water Savings at Taps, Showers etc
- Helps comply with The Code For Sustainable Homes
- Can help you achieve BREEAM Wat 1 credits
Point of use regulators designed to provide constant and maximum flow rates at outlets such as taps and showers etc., irrespective of changes in demand or water pressure fluctuations between 1 Bar - 10 Bar (unless otherwise stated below).
- Large water savings and also by reducing the amount of hot used you can achieve large energy savings
- Even water distribution throughout the site, even at peak demand periods
- Lower capital costs (potential savings from smaller pipework, water heating systems etc.)
- Reduced "peak demand"
- Ideal for retro-fit or new build projects
- Low cost solution. Payback often within months
- Help reduce "back splash" at basins