- Supply kit for the high flow fuel supply suitable for the diesel, petrol and kerosene installations
- Designed for a “heavy duty use”.
- Made of steel. Brilliant epoxid paint finish · Weatherproof
- It has built in an anchorage base.
- BDP · self-suction vane pumps of high flow, self-suction, positive displacement, constant flow, noiseless and heavy-duty
- Flow: 200 l/min (other available models up to 1,000 l/min)
- Certificate: ATEX EExd IIBT4
- Working pressure: 3 to 5 bar
- Motor: 2.2 kW 230/400 VAC · II2G EExd IIC T5 with ATEX certificate ATEX · triphase · F Class · 2,860 rpm · IP-55 protection
- Volumetric mechanical meter with degasifier in order to avoid the gas measuring
- Accuracy ±0.3 % · Repetitivity: ≥0.05 %
- Manual reset
- Calibration system
- High accuracy and repetitiviy on the wide range of flow and high accuracy with constant flow
- Low maintenance, without metallic contact in the measuring chamber, long life service
- Aluminium body, Viton joints, litre register. Available in gallons.
- It is also available the pulser version.
- It includes a filter with a mesh of 170 or 400 μm (micron)
It is supplied with:
- 4 m delivery diesel hose of double layer with couplings in both ends
- PA-250 · Automatic nozzle