- Đang online: 10
- Lượt truy cập: 963310
Volume Corrector is designed to convert the measured gas volume and flow to
basic conditions. It is assigned to be mounted in pressure reduction and measurement gas
stations. It counts the uncorrected gas volume, on the basis of pulses which are generated
by the reed relay transmitter, placed in the gas meter index head. Gas temperature and gas
pressure measurements are performed, too. The corrector calculates the compressibility
factor with the GERG-88 method, on the basis of the performed measurements and the
declared gas composition, and it converts the uncorrected gas volume into standard
conditions (for example: p=101.325 kPa; T=273.15 K).
The corrector also calculates and records:
- the correction coefficient,
- the real volume flux,
- the standard volume flux,
- the gas density in real conditions,
- the energy and mass fluxes that flow through the pipeline,
- the date, time and maximum number of pulses that were counted during one minute,
- the date, time and hour peaks‟ values between sharp hours,
- the date, time and hour peaks‟ values with the shift window.
This data, together with the values of gas temperature and pressure, uncorrected and
standard volume values are remembered in the corrector non-volatile memory. They may be
read on the four-line, twenty-dgits LCD, or perform distant-reading through the serial
transmission links. The corrector is equipped with the transfer protocol that is compatible to
the “GAZ-MODEM” protocol, as well as with the functional subset of the “MODBUS” protocol
(RTU and ASCII versions).
The two channel signal converter with power supply CZAK-02 can work with CMK-02
corrector. One recommends it especially when frequent readouts are necessary.